Passed the AWS Certified Solutions Architect Professional exam!

Hi,

I just passed the Certified Solutions Architect Professional exam this morning. The materials on this site were very helpful. I thought I'd mention some of the things that helped me.

(1) Skim through the key white papers.

(2) Read the FAQs of the major services.

(3) Skim the developer guides of the major services.

(4) When taking the exam look at the "ask" part of the question before the first part. In other words, look at what you are being asked to answer and then go read the intro paragraphs. This helped me to use my time more efficiently.

(5) Look for answers you can eliminate right away. If you can eliminate one or two choices, you'll have a better choice in making a final selection.

(6) You will get scratch paper and a pencil. Believe it or not, it's helpful!

(7) You will need most of the time . I finished about 22 minutes early. I probably should have spent more time reviewing but I was tired and wanted to be done.

(8) It's not over until it's over. I thought for sure I hadn't passed. When my score came up my jaw hit the floor! I

(9) I almost forgot, take the practice exam at least once. Yes, it costs money but it is well worth it.

Thanks, Linux Academy team!
  • post-author-pic
    Terrence C
    06-11-2016

Thanks for sharing your experiences and congratulations!

• post-author-pic
    David B
    06-12-2016

Well done :)

• post-author-pic
    Anthony J
    06-12-2016

Congrats!

• post-author-pic
    Stephen S
    06-12-2016

Congrats Jeffrey!

• post-author-pic
    Christophe L
    06-12-2016

Great job! Thanks for the tips

• post-author-pic
    Elle K
    06-13-2016

Congratulations, Jeffrey! Thank you for sharing your experience. :)

• post-author-pic
    Harry P
    01-24-2017

best of luck, do ye guys think linux is a must have for AWS stuff? +1 for an invite to the http://aws-professional-exam-pdf-dumps.blogspot.com/

• post-author-pic
    Deborah R
    01-24-2017

Hey, this would make a good Guide to share here!

• post-author-pic
    Kaliq K
    02-14-2019

Professional Cloud Architect is a very hard exam to nail so to keep the training going smooth and attaining excellent marks in the final result I opt for the only best Professional Cloud Architect Dumps I know of and that is from Dumps4free.

• post-author-pic
    Bob S
    02-14-2019

Congrats on the great pass Jeffrey!

Looking For Team Training?

Learn More