RHCSA Passed! 300/300

Just passed RHCSA with a perfect score! So excited!!.
Thanks to the excellent RHCSA course on LA.
  • post-author-pic
    Terrence C
    06-11-2016

Wow - perfect score! Congratulations!

• post-author-pic
    Taz B
    06-12-2016

Congrats Muyiwa

• post-author-pic
    Taz B
    06-12-2016

Muyiwa, can you share and provide an overview of your preparation for the exam? How long did you prepare? What resources did you use?

• post-author-pic
    Stephen S
    06-12-2016

That's fantastic! Congrats Muyiwa!

• post-author-pic
    Christophe L
    06-12-2016

Awesome, great job!!!

• post-author-pic
    Danny
    06-13-2016

Amazing!

• post-author-pic
    Muyiwa I
    06-13-2016

Thanks guys.
    Preparation was for a month, a couple of hours every day, almost consistently. I've been using Linux for several years, and wrote the LPIC-1 cert a couple of months ago, so I had all the fundamentals down already.
    My primary resource was the RHCSA course here on LA. I went through every single video, quiz, exercise and live lab, doing some multiple times till I had it down. I also studied the official exam objectives on redhat site to make sure there were no holes in the course (which there aren't). Finally, I used an assortment of web pages that I found from googling around to get further insight on some topics, most notably certdepot.net. That site is an absolute gem for Red Hat certs with several quiz and practice tests you can try out.

My lab setup was basically my laptop with the "no-cost" Developer version of RHEL installed on it and several VMs on that with virt-manager.

• post-author-pic
    Elle K
    06-13-2016

That's amazing, Muyiwa! And thanks for sharing your study tips.

• post-author-pic
    Thomas H
    06-13-2016

A perfect score!!! Awesome!!

• post-author-pic
    Richard L
    06-13-2016

Great job Muyiwa!

Looking For Team Training?

Learn More