Passed the AWS-CSAA

Thank you LA & thank you  @braun0  for the great course and material, it was really helpful :)  It helped me get the CSAA in just 1 month of studies. I passed the exam just 8 hours ago and got 89%, I got 100% on the implementation and deployment section thanks to the live labs and cloud assessment labs :)

I lost most points on troubleshooting section it seems as i scored 60% on it and only cause I was caught off guard by the questions I was asked ( troubleshooting a cloudfront distribution !!!)

Many questions were very straightforward and simple to answer (Read the AWS WHITEPAPERS it is a must to keep in mind what each AWS service does, including ones not mentioned in the course here!!) while several questions were quite tricky and gave 2 closely similar, use the "tactic" of elimination and eliminate the obviously wrong answers.

I will give one last major and important advice to everyone planning to do the test and I cannot stress this enough..... READ THE AWS FAQs !!!  It is essential and do not leave any doubt in your mind without answering it ...  one "exam-ple" ;) ... how does spot instances billing work if I terminate an instance? what if AWS terminates it due to market bid price changes?

Good luck to everyone, I enjoyed learning AWS although studying for the exam was not very enjoyable (I hate memorising things, everyone should learn from Linux Academy and make exams more about hands-on practical work!!!) . This is only the beginning and I am planning to really dive into AWS as I move into the Cloud/DevOps field of work :)
  • post-author-pic
    Amy M
    04-11-2018

Well done and thanks for the feedback!

• post-author-pic
    Elle K
    04-11-2018

Awesome work, Ahmad!

• post-author-pic
    Sean G
    04-11-2018

Congrats!

• post-author-pic
    Stosh O
    04-11-2018

That's great Ahmad!  Nice work!

• post-author-pic
    Patrick S
    04-11-2018

Congrats!!

• post-author-pic
    Travis T
    04-11-2018

Nice job Ahmad!

• post-author-pic
    Scott T
    04-11-2018

Great feedbad, Ahmad, and a great score too. Getting it in a month is pretty impressive; getting a high score in that time all the more so. You've earned this!

• post-author-pic
    Steven G
    04-12-2018

Congrats, Ahmad! 

• post-author-pic
    Trent H
    04-12-2018

Nice work, Ahmad! Thanks for the feedback.

• post-author-pic
    Kenneth A
    04-12-2018

Well done, Ahmad!

• post-author-pic
    Myles Y
    04-12-2018

Good feedback and breakdown. Thanks, Ahmad, and congrats!

• post-author-pic
    Fernando M
    04-12-2018

Awesome job! Thanks for the information and congrats on the new certification :D

• post-author-pic
    Will B
    04-12-2018

Congrats!

• post-author-pic
    Treva W
    04-12-2018

Way to go, Ahmad!

• post-author-pic
    Keith T
    04-12-2018

Great work!

• post-author-pic
    Thomas K
    04-12-2018

Awesome Ahmad!

• post-author-pic
    Wayde G
    04-12-2018

Congrats! Thanks for all the tips!

• post-author-pic
    Anthony J
    04-12-2018

Congratulations Ahmad!

I’d love to endorse/recommend you on LinkedIn if you want. All you have to do is add me as a connection and add Linux Academy as your school. Once you do that, post a picture of your cert about passing in your feed and reference me within the original post. Once I see this, I’ll be able to recommend you for your hard work on your LinkedIn profile.

Thanks,

Anthony

Founder/CEO LinuxAcademy.com | CloudAssessments.com

• post-author-pic
    Chad M
    04-12-2018

Great job, Ahmad!

• post-author-pic
    Nicholas H
    04-13-2018

Congrats on your achievement Ahmad!

• post-author-pic