Finally I passed the exam in Edinburgh yesterday.
Thanks Tom for all course material with "The Orion Papers" that helped me understand all the services offered in AWS.
The exam was more difficult as expected and I would like to share my experience during the exam (with novelties) and the whole course.
I did all tasks and labs at least two times
Pass all tests with 100% ( 3 times)
AWS whitepapers should be a must. I wouldn't have passed the examen without reading all these documents and part of AWS documentation as well to understand properly all concepts, rules and exceptions.
- Agree with other students that we should have more complex scenarios.
- Exam: 55 questions (not 60, first surprise)
- Questions extremly complex and difficult
- Zero questions of Kinesis, EMR, ElasticBeenstalk, Cloudformation
- Complex questions of Cloudfront, Lambda and API Gateway (no cover during the course).
Don't be trusted just with pass all the tests and labs.
All the best