New to Linux Academy AWS CCP Passed on 12/01/18 next exam AWS CSA

Hi All,

I'd just like to annouce I passed the AWS CCP exam last friday.

I'm new to Linux Academy and If im totally honest up until now I've been using another third party online training provider for my first AWS cert. I noticed Linux Academy whilst browsing on LinkedIn and everyone spoke highly about the platform and the material and so I thought I'd give it a try :)

Apologies its a little overdue to say that I've I passed, I just decided to get knuckled down on Monday with the AWS CSA course material straightaway and strike whilst the iron is hot and keep the momentum going. :)

I would love to hear from anyone that has taken the exam recently to share your thoughts on it and what areas to target on - It would be very appreciative.

Also how long should I take with the course material before looking at booking the exam?

• post-author-pic
    Derek M
    01-18-2018

Awesome job on the CCP! I haven't taken the CSA recently, but really focus on the labs we offer. The hands on skills will help make the questions make a lot more sense. There are a lot of troubleshooting type scenarios that experience will help you solve much quicker than having to memorize the facts by themselves. It's hard to gauge how long to study, but make sure you go through everything, pass the final exam at least 3 times (with at least 24 hours between each take for optimum results and to help prevent memorization) and study your note cards. You got it! Thanks for joining us! 

• post-author-pic
    Amy M
    01-18-2018

Congrats and good luck!

• post-author-pic
    Craig A
    01-18-2018

Welcome!

• post-author-pic
    Elle K
    01-18-2018

Awesome work, Stuart!