July Release Confetti
150+ New Hands-on Training in Aws, Linux, Azure
Red Hat, Devops, and More
Learn More

Passed the Basic Chef Fluency Badge Certification

My company, like any other these days, is moving towards cloud and DevOps. This move is introducing new concepts like microServices, Chef configuration management, jenkins etc. My role is mostly with platform support so I chose to get myself into configuration management with Chef. I am already an RHCE so wanted to certify with Chef too. This is when I found linuxacademy, when searching for some good online tutorials for Chef. When I found LA  has more courses than Chef, I felt I hit a jackpot and signed up for a long term plan immediately.

Thank you LinuxAcademy(LA) for the wonderful course. Your team has put in a lot of effort to help people like me pass the exam with great ease. The exam was fairly challenging and I had enough time to answer the questions then review them. 

LA course for BCFB covers good technicaldetail but requires some more theoretical areas to be covered - test kitchen, chef automate, inspec for example. 

Chef docs are a must-read and to my knowledge LA tutors emphasize the same. Also practice commands using LA lab servers - this is another great feature from LA. 

While am off to my next certification - Local cookbook development - I wish Good luck to all of you!
  • post-author-pic
    Amy M
    01-15-2018

Congrats and thanks for the feedback!

• post-author-pic
    David C
    01-15-2018

Congrats, Raiz!

• post-author-pic
    Chad M
    01-15-2018

Congratulations, Raiz!  Great work!

• post-author-pic
    Elle K
    01-16-2018

Great job, Raiz!

• post-author-pic
    Travis T
    01-16-2018

Awesome job Raiz!

• post-author-pic
    Sean G
    01-19-2018

Congrats!

• post-author-pic
    Anthony S
    01-22-2018

Congratulations, Raiz!  And good luck on your next certification!

• post-author-pic
    Treva W
    01-22-2018

Way to go, Raiz!

• post-author-pic
    ragibbs9
    01-22-2018

Wonderful work, Raiz!

• post-author-pic
    Anthony J
    01-22-2018

Congratulations Raiz! Thanks for sharing!

I’d love to endorse/recommend you on LinkedIn if you want. All you have to do is add me as a connection and add Linux Academy as your school. Once you do that, post a picture of your cert about passing in your feed and reference me within the original post. Once I see this, I’ll be able to recommend you for your hard work on your LinkedIn profile.

Thanks,

Anthony

Founder/CEO LinuxAcademy.com | CloudAssessments.com

• post-author-pic
    Kenneth A
    01-22-2018

Good job, Raiz!

Looking For Team Training?

Learn More