Passed my Docker Certified Associate exam today...

The Linux Academy prep course along with some experience in the field helped me to prep for the exam and pass it. The prep course was pretty much comprehensive for the test. Some things not covered were docker secrets and config and some other deeper Docker EE and orchestration topics. But overall was extremely satisfied with the content delivered in the course... Thanks Terence and Linux Academy
  • post-author-pic
    Craig A
    01-06-2018

Congrats Nick!

• post-author-pic
    Amy M
    01-06-2018

Well done!

• post-author-pic
    David C
    01-06-2018

Congrats, Nick!

• post-author-pic
    Thomas H
    01-06-2018

Woohoo!  Congrats, Nick!

• post-author-pic
    Terrence C
    01-06-2018

Thanks for sharing your experience and congratulations on your certification. I am preparing a few additional videos that I believe will cover exactly what you are referring to. Again, congratulations!

• post-author-pic
    Terrence C
    01-07-2018

Here is a new video for this course discussing Container Lifecycles - Restart Policies: https://linuxacademy.com/cp/courses/lesson/course/1375/lesson/16/module/150

I have another three I am working on which will address the remainder of your post, thanks again!

• post-author-pic
    Joseph L
    01-08-2018

That's awesome, Nick - excellent work! Great to hear what worked and where you felt some additional content was needed. Your feedback is a terrific help to us!

• post-author-pic
    Anthony S
    01-08-2018

Congratulations, Nick!

• post-author-pic
    Elle K
    01-08-2018

Awesome work, Nick!

• post-author-pic
    Thomas H
    01-08-2018

Great job, Nick!

• post-author-pic
    Treva W
    01-08-2018

Congrats, Nick!

• post-author-pic
    Bill P
    01-08-2018

Great job!

• post-author-pic
    Anthony J
    01-10-2018

Congratulations Nick!

I’d love to endorse/recommend you on LinkedIn if you want. All you have to do is add me as a connection and add Linux Academy as your school. Once you do that, post a picture of your cert about passing in your feed and reference me within the original post. Once I see this, I’ll be able to recommend you for your hard work on your LinkedIn profile.

Thanks,

Anthony

Founder/CEO LinuxAcademy.com | CloudAssessments.com

• post-author-pic
    Sean G
    01-12-2018

Congrats!

• post-author-pic
    Trent H
    01-12-2018

Nice work, Nick!

• post-author-pic
    01-13-2018

Hey Nick.. Congratulations !! Can you please let us know what kind of questions you face in exam ? It would be good for us who are preparing for DCA certification..

• post-author-pic
    Mohammad Ariful Haque K
    01-16-2018

Congratulations

• post-author-pic
    Travis T
    01-16-2018

Congrats Nick!

• post-author-pic
    02-06-2018

Congratulations !!.. What the type of questions askled in exam?

• post-author-pic
    Charles C
    02-06-2018

Hi Terry, I am likely to write this cert in this week. Do you have the other three videos that you were working on as you have mentioned above or what's the ETA of those videos?

• post-author-pic
    Kenneth A
    02-06-2018

Well done, Nick!

Looking For Team Training?

Learn More