Passes exam AWS SA Associate

Thank you Linuy Academy for your help, I passed my exam yesterday, not easy but it's good to have. I saw where I need to progress, it's only the beginning. I used this course and the same with A Cloud Guru. Both are very good. We need to read the white papers and to practice. A part of the exam is the memory, a list of things that this product is able to do and the other part is How to implement? and for that we need to imagine different scenarios and how we can implement in this case,etc. Becareful with "word", in the questions, some words are very important. EC2, VPC, Peering, S3, and a lot of SQS, DNS, All the courses. Thank you Thomas, thank you for the Team. René Bénard

• post-author-pic
    Craig A
    12-02-2017

Congrats Rene!

• post-author-pic
    cloudkeys
    12-02-2017

Congratulations Rene Benard!!! Thanks for the motivation. This info is helpful. Can you provide your experience on how long did it take for the preparation, how many practice tests did you take. I have ACloudGuru and linux academy. I just finished the lectures and the labs and it a considerable amount of time to let the concepts sink in. I took my first practice test and am little disappointed that I failed my first mock test. I havent read the whitepapers yet. Any tips as to how long it took for the prepartion and mock tests?

• post-author-pic
    Thomas H
    12-02-2017

Great job, Rene!

• post-author-pic
    Thomas H
    12-02-2017

Way to go!

• post-author-pic
    Anthony J
    12-03-2017

Congratulations René! Thanks for sharing!

I’d love to endorse/recommend you on LinkedIn if you want. All you have to do is add me as a connection and add Linux Academy as your school. Once you do that, post a picture of your cert about passing in your feed and reference me within the original post. Once I see this, I’ll be able to recommend you for your hard work on your LinkedIn profile.

Thanks,

Anthony

Founder/CEO LinuxAcademy.com | CloudAssessments.com

• post-author-pic
    Sean G
    12-03-2017

Congrats!

• post-author-pic
    Elle K
    12-04-2017

Way to go, René!

• post-author-pic
    Terrence C
    12-04-2017

Way to go!

• post-author-pic
    Chad M
    12-04-2017

Congratulations, Rene!

• post-author-pic
    Amy M
    12-04-2017

Nice job!

• post-author-pic
    Bill P
    12-04-2017

Way to go!

• post-author-pic
    Kim H
    12-04-2017

Congratulations, Rene!

• post-author-pic
    Getraud M
    12-05-2017

Bravo Rene!! :) 

• post-author-pic
    Anthony S
    12-05-2017

Congratulations, Rene!  Thank you for your feedback.

• post-author-pic
    Linda C
    12-05-2017

Great job on your achievement!

• post-author-pic
    Treva W
    12-05-2017

Congratulations, René!

• post-author-pic
    Kenneth A
    12-06-2017

Well done, René!