Passed AWS CSAA - But completely different that I expected

I prepared the theory for 3 months here, I read all WPapers, memorize the flash cards, do myself hands-on laboratories and 100% in all quizzes.

But the 75% the questions were more technical compare with the quizz that I've done. So, whats was the mistake that I done?

Thanks in advance

• post-author-pic
    Rachel C
    10-19-2017

Congrats!

• post-author-pic
    David C
    10-19-2017

Excellent work, Mario!

• post-author-pic
    Thomas H
    10-19-2017

Great job, Mario!!!

• post-author-pic
    Elle K
    10-19-2017

Congratulations, Mario!

• post-author-pic
    Mario C
    10-19-2017

Thanks you, but I'm not satisfied with the test results. Some questions were so technical.  Is it necessary to study something else apart of the all material in Linux Academy?

• post-author-pic
    Trent H
    10-19-2017

NIce work! That score is passing. You have not made a mistake. 

Try to remember some of the questions you had trouble with and study the information for those. That way, you have the information for future exams and real-life scenarios.

• post-author-pic
    Shahan K
    10-19-2017

Congratulations!

• post-author-pic
    Amy M
    10-19-2017

Congrats!

• post-author-pic
    Sean G
    10-19-2017

Congrats! We will review the quiz and see if we can include more technical questions. Sorry you were surprised by the test, it is definitely a very technical based exam.

• post-author-pic
    Treva W
    10-19-2017

Congratulations, Mario!

• post-author-pic
    Matthew S
    10-19-2017

Great Job Mario!

• post-author-pic
    Anthony J
    10-21-2017

Congratulations Mario!

I’d love to endorse/recommend you on LinkedIn if you want. All you have to do is add me as a connection and add Linux Academy as your school. Once you do that, post a picture of your cert about passing in your feed and reference me within the original post. Once I see this, I’ll be able to recommend you for your hard work on your LinkedIn profile.

Thanks,

Anthony

Founder/CEO LinuxAcademy.com | CloudAssessments.com

• post-author-pic
    Thomas H
    10-23-2017

Well done, Mario.  Congrats, on passing the exam. 

• post-author-pic
    Magnus L
    10-25-2017

Congratulations! I'm studying for this one as well. How would you say that the actual exam compares to the practice exam here?

Can anyone provide any more information or samples about the 'more technical' nature of the actual exam questions?

Looking For Team Training?

Learn More