AWS-DVA

The exam was a real test for whether or not material learnt in Chris'/ Ryan's course is understood in depth. 
Answers from the training courses posed as questions in the exam and vice versa :)

FAQ's and the IAM question is a sure shot appearance in everyone's exam. (DO NOT SKIP THESE)
- Examples / formats should be very well understood as those are easy points

That surely help eliminate the wrong answers -especially for the multiple choice qns where you need to select 2 out of 4 or 5 similar looking options. ( Read them over and over again for those tricky hidden words )

In addition to Chris' course I did do Ryan's course which I can say helped me clear our a lot of the unwanted material and stay content focused to ace the exam. & of course reading through others success stories and concentration points helped a lot too.

Lambda/Snapshot/EC2 featured very little in the exam as of 10.14.2017 (noon slot )

PSI Testing experience for this exam may be problematic -don't get frazzled you can resume where you left off last at least 5 times ( speaking through experience ) post which the exam might quit on you and a ticket will be logged with AWS by the testing center. 

Good Luck with embarking on the AWS Certification Journey! :)

• post-author-pic
    Sean G
    10-17-2017

Congrats!

• post-author-pic
    Rachel C
    10-17-2017

Congrats!

• post-author-pic
    Peter E
    10-17-2017

Thanks for the exams tips

• post-author-pic
    Elle K
    10-17-2017

Congratulations, Dionne!

• post-author-pic
    Trent H
    10-17-2017

Congrats! and thanks for the feedback

• post-author-pic
    Thomas H
    10-17-2017

Woohoo!  Congrats, Dionne!

• post-author-pic
    David C
    10-17-2017

Congrats, Dionne!

• post-author-pic
    Kimberly T
    10-17-2017

Way to go, Dionne!!

• post-author-pic
    Shahan K
    10-17-2017

Nice job and thanks for taking the time to leave detailed feedback!

• post-author-pic
    Amy M
    10-17-2017

Congrats!

• post-author-pic
    Treva W
    10-17-2017

Way to go, Dionne!

• post-author-pic
    Thomas H
    10-17-2017

Great job!

• post-author-pic
    Kim H
    10-18-2017

Congrats, Dionne, and thanks for sharing your experience with future test-takers!

• post-author-pic
    Chad M
    10-19-2017

Congratulations, Dionne!

• post-author-pic
    Anthony J
    10-21-2017

Congratulations Dionne! Thanks for sharing!

I’d love to endorse/recommend you on LinkedIn if you want. All you have to do is add me as a connection and add Linux Academy as your school. Once you do that, post a picture of your cert about passing in your feed and reference me within the original post. Once I see this, I’ll be able to recommend you for your hard work on your LinkedIn profile.

Thanks,

Anthony

Founder/CEO LinuxAcademy.com | CloudAssessments.com

Looking For Team Training?

Learn More