AWS Certified Solutions Architect - Associate

I passed the AWS CSA - Associate exam today. Thank you Linux Academy for having an awesome training platform. A few notes about the exam. The exam is now 55 questions and it is pretty much all application. I would definitely suggest supplementing the course material here with the White Papers provided through course documents or on the AWS website. There are some different services on the exam not mentioned during the course, but that are outlined in the Whitepapers. 

Now it is time to try and put this accomplishment to use, but I am currently working for a public accounting firm. I do not know how easy it will be to make a switch. I am in the Pittsburgh market, so if anyone has suggestions they would be much appreciated.
  • post-author-pic
    Doug V
    09-22-2017

Awesome, Brandon! Thanks for your exam feedback, too.

In re: finding a new role, check Meetup.com for AWS meetups in the Pittsburgh area. Many meetups are sponsored by recruting firms, who might have hot leads. But more important, Meetups are attended by people who work with the tech stack, and therefore know of openings in their companies as well as others in their industry sphere. So get out there and shake some hands!

• post-author-pic
    Amy M
    09-22-2017

Nice job and good luck!

• post-author-pic
    Trent H
    09-22-2017

Nice work, Brandon!

• post-author-pic
    Sean G
    09-22-2017

Congrats! Good luck on the job hunt!

• post-author-pic
    Elle K
    09-22-2017

Awesome job, Brandon!

• post-author-pic
    Rachel C
    09-22-2017

Congrats!

• post-author-pic
    Treva W
    09-22-2017

Way to go, Brandon!

• post-author-pic
    Kimmy H
    09-22-2017

Congrats, Brandon!

• post-author-pic
    Matthew U
    09-22-2017

Nice job Brandon!

• post-author-pic
    Anthony J
    09-24-2017

Congratulations Brandon! Thanks for sharing your exam experience and course insights!

I’d love to endorse/recommend you on LinkedIn if you want. All you have to do is add me as a connection and add Linux Academy as your school. Once you do that, post a picture of your cert about passing in your feed and reference me within the original post. Once I see this, I’ll be able to recommend you for your hard work on your LinkedIn profile.

Thanks,

Anthony

Founder/CEO LinuxAcademy.com | CloudAssessments.com

• post-author-pic
    Peter T
    09-25-2017

Great work Brandon!

• post-author-pic
    Thomas H
    09-25-2017

Great job, Brandon.  Congrats!

• post-author-pic