Passed with 91%!

Hi everyone! After 74!! hours of terrible waiting, i am finally know, what i am passed LFCS!!!
It was relatively easy for me, but some questions was very tricky :) Many thank to  Anthony and Terrence Cox for great course! But in my oppinion, the LFCS exam is more about time management and fighting against terminal emulation limitation... My personal workflow usually included Midnight Commander and many shortcuts with Function, Control and Alt key for creating archives, chmod, searching files and editing. During the exam many shortcuts was broken... but i passed with 91%. May be it was mistakes or just mistyping.... Now with completed 70-533 am not only MCSE: Cloud, but MCSA: Linux on Azure too :))

Ps. Many thanks and sorry for my English. Seems my next steps will be include much more write practice.. This is my weak point. 
  • post-author-pic
    Craig A
    09-16-2017

Congratulation Evgeniy! I understood your message just fine :-)

• post-author-pic
    Amy M
    09-16-2017

Congrats!

• post-author-pic
    Anthony J
    09-16-2017

Way to go! Congratulations on your achievement!

I’d love to endorse/recommend you on LinkedIn if you want. All you have to do is add me as a connection and add Linux Academy as your school. Once you do that, post a picture of your cert about passing in your feed and reference me within the original post. Once I see this, I’ll be able to recommend you for your hard work on your LinkedIn profile.

Thanks,

Anthony

Founder/CEO LinuxAcademy.com | CloudAssessments.com

• post-author-pic
    Rachel C
    09-16-2017

Congrats!

• post-author-pic
    09-17-2017

The important thing is that you were able to perservere and pass the exam - congratulations!

• post-author-pic
    Sean G
    09-17-2017

Congrats!

• post-author-pic
    Sai K
    09-17-2017

Congrats, can I know how much time did it took to prepare for the test. I know it's depends on the person and how much we already know,but can your share your experience, it'll be encouraging. Congrats again : )

• post-author-pic
    Evgeniy G
    09-17-2017

Many thanks for all!  @mithunkalvala I am prepared about month or mont and half. Domains like user/group management or text management used very rarely in my everyday work.

• post-author-pic
    Sai K
    09-17-2017

• post-author-pic
    Elle K
    09-18-2017

Congratulations, Evgeniy!

• post-author-pic
    Peter T
    09-18-2017

Wow! Great work Evgeniy!

• post-author-pic
    Tony S
    09-18-2017

Awesome job!  Congratulations!

• post-author-pic
    Trent H
    09-18-2017

Nice work!

• post-author-pic
    Ryan B
    09-18-2017

Congrats Evgeniy.  Great accomplishment.

• post-author-pic
    Chad M
    09-18-2017

Great job!  Congratulations!

• post-author-pic
    Treva W
    09-18-2017

Way to go, Evgeniy!

• post-author-pic
    Dawn O
    09-18-2017

Congrats Evgeniy!! Great work!

• post-author-pic
    Doug V
    09-18-2017

Way to go, Evgeniy!

• post-author-pic
    Adam M
    09-18-2017

It's a tricky exam even for the experienced users, the format takes some getting used too. A fab score though, well done :)

• post-author-pic
    Kimmy H
    09-18-2017

Great score! Big congrats, Evgeniy!

Looking For Team Training?

Learn More