70-534 Passed

Hi, I passed the exam and my score was 829. Thank you LA!
The exam is tough, even if I have been using Azure for 4-5 years I did not know all the topics (they are so much) and they were covered in extreme details (also had to check for JSon/Powershell/C# code).
I found a lot of questions that had non sense options, I marked wrong options (in my opinion)  just because you were suggested to mark two of them.
I suggest you to do hands on activities/lab every topic because they you will ask you how to do EVERYTHING and using a lot of order-activities questions (the hardest ones). Of course if you are experienced you can think about it and get the right answers but you will spend every second of the time (2-3 hours) sweating and struggling as I did.
I am planning a new Exam, what do you suggest? 70-533 or 70-532?

Good luck for your exams!
  • post-author-pic
    Rachel C
    09-09-2017

Congrats!

• post-author-pic
    Craig A
    09-09-2017

Congrats Alessandro!

• post-author-pic
    Thomas H
    09-09-2017

Woohoo!  Congrats, Alessandro.

• post-author-pic
    Terrence C
    09-09-2017

Great score! Congratulations!

• post-author-pic
    Alessandro A
    09-10-2017

Thank you, have you any suggestion for my next exam? 

• post-author-pic
    Doug V
    09-10-2017

Way to go, Alessandro!

Unless you have strong experience with C# programming you should consider Exam 70-533 next. It is the "how-to" exam; that is, it tests your ability to create and configure Azure services.

Exam 70-532 requires good knowledge of C# and tests your ability to write code and configure Azure services as part of software.

• post-author-pic
    Anthony J
    09-10-2017

Great job! This is a tough exam! Keep up your hard work as you move forward!

I’d love to endorse/recommend you on LinkedIn if you want. All you have to do is add me as a connection and add Linux Academy as your school. Once you do that, post a picture of your cert about passing in your feed and reference me within the original post. Once I see this, I’ll be able to recommend you for your hard work on your LinkedIn profile.

Thanks,

Anthony

Founder/CEO LinuxAcademy.com | CloudAssessments.com

• post-author-pic
    Jon M
    09-11-2017

Awesome Job!

• post-author-pic
    Justin O
    09-11-2017

Thanks for the information. Congrats on the certification. 

• post-author-pic
    Elle K
    09-11-2017

Congratulations, Alessandro!

• post-author-pic
    Brandon M
    09-11-2017

Awesome job, Alessandro!

• post-author-pic
    Amy M
    09-11-2017

Way to go!

• post-author-pic
    Chad M
    09-11-2017

Congratulations!

• post-author-pic
    Treva W
    09-11-2017

Congrats, Alessandro!

• post-author-pic
    Travis T
    09-12-2017

Great job Alessandro!

• post-author-pic
    Hunter F
    09-12-2017

Awesome! Thanks for using Linux Academy and thakn you for the kind words! Congratulations! 

• post-author-pic
    Davis E
    09-12-2017

Dang. That sounds pretty tough! But in any case, you got it! Have you done other certifications before this one, or was this the first?

• post-author-pic
    Alessandro A
    09-14-2017

Thank you all.

@dougvdotcom  Actually I am a C# developer but, as for the portal usage and knowledge, I did not developed code against the whole set of the available azure client. In 534 I found a bunch of questions on selecting the right c# method but you could solve them easy with basic skills. 
     @davisengeler 
    I have always been scared by these exams and afraid of wasting money but the azure booster pack made me brave :D
    First cert, first attempt. Now strict to the MCSE

• post-author-pic
    Doug V
    09-14-2017

Hi Alessandro,

I'd argue that as an experienced C# programmer, 70-523 is probably the right choice for you as a next exam. 

• post-author-pic
    Sean G
    09-15-2017

Congrats!

• post-author-pic
    Shirley M
    09-15-2017

Thank you for the insight and congrats to you!

Looking For Team Training?

Learn More