Passed 70-534!!.. obtained MCSE:Cloud and Infrastructure

Great Linxu Academy course  70-534, it really helped to prepare for the exam.  Very thorough course and good labs, with excellent download notes.  The 534 exam covered a lot, however it was not go to overly deep on any topic.  Having a  fundamental understanding of each Azure service, is key.   Understanding what, where, when, why and how you would use a particular Azure service is very important.  The exam topics jumped all over the place, so it's kind of hard to pin point any specific topic.  I would recommend reviewing Microsoft website on current Azure services, as new services are introduced requlary and become Azure AD and vm sku/sizing proficient.  Then answer the 5w's (what, where,when,why,how) regarding Azure services, to yourself.  Also would suggest taking 70-533 first. It seem to be relevant to 70-534 topics, especially Azure AD and vm sizing. However I did have about 3 questions on object oriented coding, though I felt  it was very basic where you select the appropiate method to complete the code.  Exam also had case studies, which was not overly complicated just very time consuming.  Other than getting more familiar with Azure services,  not sure what else to recommend to prepare for the case studies. Good luck to all.
  • post-author-pic
    Chad M
    08-30-2017

Congratulations, Alonzo!

• post-author-pic
    Trent H
    08-30-2017

Nice work, Alonzo!

• post-author-pic
    Rachel C
    08-30-2017

Congrats!

• post-author-pic
    Jon M
    08-30-2017

Awesome Job!

• post-author-pic
    Matthew U
    08-30-2017

Nice job Alonzo!

• post-author-pic
    Shahan K
    08-30-2017

Way to go! Congratulations!

• post-author-pic
    David C
    08-30-2017

Congrats, Alonzo!

• post-author-pic
    Terrence C
    08-30-2017

Thanks for sharing your encouragement and kind words! Congratulations on your success!

• post-author-pic
    Doug V
    08-30-2017

Way to go, Alonzo! Thanks so much for your praise of my course. My exam experience was very similar to yours. Thanks for sharing and welcome to the MCSE: Cloud ranks!

• post-author-pic
    Phil Z
    08-30-2017

Congrats, Alonzo!

• post-author-pic
    Kim H
    08-30-2017

Congrats, Alonzo!

• post-author-pic
    Treva W
    08-30-2017

Way to go, Alonzo!

• post-author-pic
    Elle K
    08-31-2017

Congratulations, Alonzo! Thanks for the tips!

• post-author-pic
    Brandon M
    08-31-2017

Great work, Alonzo!

• post-author-pic
    Sean G
    08-31-2017

Congrats!

• post-author-pic
    Donna J
    08-31-2017

Nice job!

• post-author-pic
    Justin O
    08-31-2017

Great feedback. Thank you for taking time to write it. Congrats on the Cert!!!

• post-author-pic
    Thomas H
    09-01-2017

Awesome!  Great job, Alonzo!

• post-author-pic
    Chaz W
    09-01-2017

That is great! 

• post-author-pic
    Travis T
    09-01-2017

Great job Alonzo!

• post-author-pic
    Peter T
    09-01-2017

Good work Alonzo!

• post-author-pic
    Anthony J
    09-08-2017

WoW! Not very many people with the MS cert, means a lot, great job!

I’d love to endorse/recommend you on LinkedIn if you want. All you have to do is add me as a connection and add Linux Academy as your school. Once you do that, post a picture of your cert about passing in your feed and reference me within the original post. Once I see this, I’ll be able to recommend you for your hard work on your LinkedIn profile.

Thanks,

Anthony

Founder/CEO LinuxAcademy.com | CloudAssessments.com

Looking For Team Training?

Learn More