RHCE 7 Pass!

Thanks for the great course material Linux Academy. Passed the RHCE 7 on my first attempt.
  • post-author-pic
    Amy M
    08-05-2017

Congrats!

• post-author-pic
    Anthony J
    08-05-2017

Wow, great job! Check out our RHCA: DevOps learning path to get your next awesome Red Hat cert!

I’d love to endorse/recommend you on LinkedIn if you want. All you have to do is add me as a connection and add Linux Academy as your school. Once you do that, post a picture of your cert about passing in your feed and reference me within the original post. Once I see this, I’ll be able to recommend you for your hard work on your LinkedIn profile.

Thanks,

Anthony

Founder/CEO LinuxAcademy.com | CloudAssessments.com

• post-author-pic
    tcox
    08-06-2017

Great job!

If you are looking to expand your knowledge beyond Linux the operating system, try some of our DevOps courses - I am partial to Ansible! ;-)

• post-author-pic
    Rachel C
    08-06-2017

Congrats!

• post-author-pic
    Thomas H
    08-06-2017

Woohoo!  Congrats, Paul!

• post-author-pic
    Kevin B. B
    08-07-2017

Paul

Congratulations.

I'm just signing up today.  I'm in Chicago.  I do overnight NOC Engineering support.  I'm hoping to study for the next 6 weeks (or so) and sit for the RHCSA exam.

Anything I need to know...?

• post-author-pic
    Jon M
    08-07-2017

Awesome Job!

• post-author-pic
    Craig A
    08-07-2017

Congrats!

• post-author-pic
    Paul B
    08-07-2017

Thanks!

Practice is the key to passing a Red Hat exam. I ran through all of the objectives until I could complete them in less time than the duration of the exam. Then run through them again taking different approaches to the problems .
    If you are lucky you will find new and different ways to break things before the exam. Much better than during the exam!

• post-author-pic
    Doug V
    08-07-2017

Way to go, Paul!

• post-author-pic
    Brandon M
    08-07-2017

Awesome job, Paul!

• post-author-pic
    Elle K
    08-07-2017

Great work, Paul!

• post-author-pic
    Chad M
    08-07-2017

Congratulations, Paul!

• post-author-pic
    Treva W
    08-07-2017

Way to go, Paul!

• post-author-pic
    Kevin J
    08-07-2017

Nice.  Well done.

• post-author-pic
    Yogananda T
    08-07-2017

Congrats for the achievement. Can you let me know do you have any prior experience with Linux Admininstration or are you new to it ? can you also let me know did you refer any other materials such as books ? Thank you

• post-author-pic
    Paul B
    08-07-2017

Yes, I am currently a Linux Admin working mostly on RHEL 6 in my day-to-day job. The RHEL 7 specific objectives I generally don't  get to see every day.

I have owned the Asghar Ghori RHCSA/RHCE book since I started learning Linux about 2 years ago but have mostly used it as a reference for the labs and quizzes.

• post-author-pic
    David C
    08-07-2017

Congrats,  @paulbarfuss !

• post-author-pic
    Kevin B. B
    08-08-2017

Congratulations Paul.

• post-author-pic
    Benjamin W
    08-08-2017

Congrats, Paul!