LXO-104 Passed

Passed LX0-104 a couple months ago and forgot to add my achievement here. The exam was actually a bit easier than LX0-103, which I thought was quite a bit harder than my CISSP exam.  I now have CompTIA Linux+ and LPIC 1. I really enjoyed learning about Linux on Linuxacademy. I did have to combine the Pearson book. That was especially helpful for the first exam and to clear up some concepts that were in the LXO-104 videos here. There was a time when I knew practically nothing about Linux, not anymore :) I do love the structure provided here on the Linux OS. Thank you guys and best of luck to anyone going for this course. It's an excellent course.
  • post-author-pic
    Amy M
    08-04-2017

Congrats!

• post-author-pic
    Kevin J
    08-04-2017

Well done.  Thanks for letting us know.

• post-author-pic
    Treva W
    08-04-2017

Way to go, Jatinder!

• post-author-pic
    Chad M
    08-04-2017

Belated Congratulations, Jatinder!

• post-author-pic
    Brandon M
    08-04-2017

Nice work, Jatinder!

• post-author-pic
    Travis T
    08-04-2017

Great job Jatinder!

• post-author-pic
    Shirley M
    08-04-2017

Great work. Thanks for posting for us so we can celebrate your achievement!

• post-author-pic
    Jon M
    08-04-2017

Awesome Job!

• post-author-pic
    Rachel C
    08-04-2017

Congrats!

• post-author-pic
    Terrence C
    08-04-2017

Way to go! Congratulations on your success!

• post-author-pic
    Shahan K
    08-04-2017

Awesome Job and Congratulations! Interesting you found it harder than the CISSP exam  @blustang90 !

• post-author-pic
    Jatinder B
    08-04-2017

Thanks everyone, I really enjoyed my learning experience here at LA. Now moving on to eWPT, then OSCP. Maybe our roads will cross again. Journey as a hacker starts now. Till next time :) Shahan that is weird, I know, but I did have a specialization in security within my Bachelors program, so that has definitely helped with Security side of things. Also, I have found that exams don't always test your knowledge, many times they just try to trick you instead of testing your true abilities, felt that was somewhat the case with LX0-103, just convoluted questions. Thanks again guys!

• post-author-pic
    Elle K
    08-04-2017

Great work, Jatinder!

• post-author-pic
    Chaz W
    08-04-2017

Congrats, Jatinder! 

• post-author-pic
    Doug V
    08-04-2017

Way to go, Jatinder! Thnaks for the tips and your kind words, too!

• post-author-pic
    Thomas H
    08-06-2017

Awesome!  Great job, Jatinder!

Looking For Team Training?

Learn More