- This course's video library has a lot of valuable information consended into a very consumable <3 hours.
- The official Linux Academy Cloud Essentials study guide. It's an attractive document that is easy to read. If you can pace yourself and read the document in between lectures, you might get through it 2 times - which would be plenty.
- Steven Smith. Great instructor, but a little past paced for me. Some of the courses seemed a little short (<3min).
- Slide deck. It's downloadable, but it would have been helpful to have more useful information on them. Some slides just refer to the names of topics that will be discussed iwth little to no actual content.
- Practice tests. I felt great when taking them! I was able to make steady progress, and they assisted me in taking other practice tests from another provider as that test date grew nearer. However, as was mentioned by someone in the study group, I encountered a real flurry of ITIL questions that weren't covered heavily enough in the practice exam.
Thanks Linux Academy!Be prepared to be annoyed at the questions asked by the testing suite. The questions asked are complicated business organization scenarios. If you are taking this course in order as prescribed by the Linux Academy Linux track, or AWS track, you might not be prepared to answer so many business related questions. The questions and the answers themselves are half-baked, or I have serious reading comprehension problems.. I literally felt as if I was failing the entire time... It was very frustrating. Luckily, it was a positive outcome!