Friday has come yet again and before the weekend arrives, we at Linux Academy would once more like to keep our users up to date on what we’ve been doing to improve user experience, enhance learning, and celebrate student success.
New Live! Labs
- Use Data Pipeline to Copy DynamoDB Data to S3 (AWS)
- Auto Scaling Based off of SQS Message Queue Size (AWS)
iOS App Update
The iOS app is going into final beta this week, and should be released shortly.
- Paul O shared with us how his learning with LA helped him land an operations job; check it out!
- Heber R got a job as a Linux Administrator!
- Umberto N passed the AWS CSA – Associate!
- Suraj S passed the AWS Developer – Associate exam, completing the trifecta of AWS Associate certifications!
- Curtis R passed the AWS CSA – Associate!
- Jason D passed the AWS CSA and offers tips for passing later in the thread
- Mohammad Mahdi T passed the AWS CSA – Associate!
- Rajasekhar Reddy A passed the AWS CSA – Associate!
- Geoff H passed the AWS CSA – Associate!
- Curt G passed Linux Essentials!
- Fred S passed Linux Essentials and it starting to study for the Linux+.
- Jonathan H passed the LX0-104 and it moving on to the RHCSA.
- Gianluca S passed the LX0-103 and it preparing for the LXo-104.
- Olivier R passed the LXo-103 and 104!