Ready to learn Linux server management?
Pinehead.TV is proud to announce a new service called Linux Academy. We are currently accepting 50 users who want to learn Linux on real servers. Get 1-on-1 help, learn to manage web apps, Linux Servers, Debian, Ubuntu, Linux Development, Ruby for Linux, Python for Linux, shell scripting and much more. Other courses to come through the next year! Want to know more?
Watch the introduction video.
Why Join Linux Academy?
- We offer step by step instruction in Linux courses, ideal for absolute newbies.
- Learn to run and practice on a real Linux server.
- Linux Academy allows you to view a course while getting practical experience on your own server.
- Choose to start your Linux server with the bare minimum or with pre-built software, such as Linux lamp stack, installed.
- Want to run a web app on your server? No problem, it’s a real server!
- Need a testing environment for your web app? Use your Academy server for that too!
- Mess up? Linux Academy lets you delete your server and start over without penalty.
- Have questions? Ask! All questions are answered within 24 hours.
- We offer 1-on-1 help from our instructors upon request.
- New courses and content added weekly!
Ready to get started? Sign up now to get 70 hours of server time on actual servers! Your server is accessible over the internet. Subscriptions start at $9.99/month, but Pinehead users who join now through Monday will receive this limited time offer for $7/month for the life of your subscription!