We’d like to invite you to participate in a special campaign to give to those in need this holiday season.
From December 16, 2018, through December 26, 2018, Linux Academy will donate $1 to St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital® for each Hands-on Lab that you complete. You’ll earn gems while helping others!
What are Hands-On Labs?
Hands-On Labs provide a hands-on way to fill in knowledge gaps and learn the skills you need to understand concepts better. Discover the benefits of learn-by-doing while performing actions in live cloud environments, independently or as part of a course.
You can practice, break the environment, make mistakes, meet your goals, and do whatever you need to truly master your skills. As you progress through a Hands-On Lab, you’ll see real-time feedback so that you know exactly how you’re doing!
You can complete Hands-On Labs (examples below) in these training topics:
- Create A Basic Lifecycle Policy in Amazon S3
- Creating a Certificate Authority and TLS Certificates for Kubernetes
- Building from SCM
- Troubleshooting DNS
- Setup OpenVPN
- Creating a Load Balancer
- Blocking and Allowing Traffic with a Firewall
- Utilize TCPDump for Packet Capture
- Exchange SSH Keys
- Installing Apache on an Ubuntu VM in Azure
- Creating an Image of a Windows VM in Azure
- Creating an Image of a Linux VM in Azure
- Google Cloud Platform:
- Managing Storage and Databases
- Running Apps with Compute Services
- Data Ingest and Processing
- Amazon Web Services:
- Creating S3 Buckets, Managing Object, and Enabling Versioning in AWS
- Creating a Load-Balanced Service in Amazon ECS
- Create and Clone an AWS CodeCommit Repository
- Parameterizing Builds
- Building in Jenkins
- Open SCAP Scanning Lab
- Installing LXC/LXD
- Creating a Chrooted Environment
- Working with Docker Images
- Working with OpenStack – Ansible
- Creating a Virtual Machine
- Build a Network with OpenStack Neutron
- Big Data:
- Migrating a Database using DMS
- Creating DynamoDB tables
- Querying HMR Using Hive
We’re proud to support the lifesaving mission of St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital®: Finding cures. Saving children.®