The Importance of Databases
- SQL stands for Structured Query Language which is a language that makes it possible to manage the requested data easily
And, for those looking for something to listen to, don’t forget about or multiple podcasts!
- Coder Radio — Swift Kick In The UI: We react to Apple’s big news at WWDC, check in with Mike’s explorations of Elixir, and talk some TypeScript. Plus Mike’s battles with fan noise, and why he’s doubling down on the eGPU lifestyle.
- Linux Action News — Linux Action News 109: Mozilla’s master strategy becomes clear, CockroachDB surrenders to the software as a service reality, while Microsoft and Oracle link up. Plus Google argues that keeping Huawei on their Android is better for all, and Chris gets sucked into Stadia.
- LINUX Unplugged — Losing My Religion: Adopting a distro like it’s a religion is stupid. That’s one of many hard lessons we take away from Texas Linux Fest this week; we’ll share some of the best. Plus some old friends visit the show, reading eBooks on Linux, and a new Ryzen handheld.
- User Error — Mind the Apps: It’s another #AskError special. Meditation and mindfulness, friends making obvious mistakes, and AppImage popularity. Plus cashless society, and hoarding phone apps.
Remember to subscribe both to our blog and Youtube channel to make sure you never miss an exciting update.