- Coder Radio — Batteries are Leaking: A strong argument against Python’s batteries, including how the model exposes some bigger problems that the community is struggling with. Plus lessons learned six years after a project, a new tool, and some feedback.
- Linux Action News — Linux Action News 107: Firefox has a new speed trick, openSUSE Leap has a time-traveling kernel while the project plans for the future, and we react to Antergros coming to an end. Plus the ghost of Firefox OS lives on in the well-financed KaiOS, GitHub launches sponsors, and some obvious uses for the new Google Glass 2.
- LINUX Unplugged — Dark Style Rises: Can the Free Desktop avoid being left behind in the going dark revolution? Cassidy from elementary OS joins us to discuss their proposal. Plus we complete our Red Hat arc by giving Silverblue the full workstation shakedown, Drew shares his complete review, and we discuss the loss of Antergros.
- TechSNAP — Prefork Pitfalls: We turn our eye to web server best practices, from the basics of CDNs to the importance of choosing the right multi-processing module. Plus the right way to set up PHP, the trouble with benchmarking, and when to choose NGiNX.
- User Error — Cross Desktop: Linux desktop standards, how the Web has changed over the years, and the ethics of space exploration. Plus what to do if you see a crime, and the things we hate the most.
Meet the #1 Learn-By-Doing Multicloud Training Platform at Scale.
Empower your team or enterprise to Learn by Doing and stay ahead of the cloud technology curve.