This month, we plan on releasing 10 new courses, some of which will be made as early access, allowing you to give feedback as the lab is built! Here is what we have in store for you.
- For those who want to learn these basics, this course has been designed with two main objectives in mind:
Don’t forget to take a look at our new Podcast episodes!
- Choose Linux — Regolith, Rosa, and Antsy Alien Attack: Two new hosts join Joe to talk about a nice i3 implementation and an amazing arcade game written in Bash. Plus a new segment called Distrohoppers, and a useful hidden feature of GNOME.
- Coder Radio — Find Your Off-Ramp | Coder Radio 363: We take on the issues of burnout, work communication culture, and keeping everything in balance. Plus Wes asks ‘Why Not Kotlin’ and breaks down where it fits in his toolbox.
Linux Action News — Linux Action News 112: We’ve got the new Raspberry Pi 4 and share our thoughts, why Microsoft applied to join the Linux-distro’s mailing list, and Ubuntu’s 32-bit future is clarified. Plus Mozilla big plans Firefox on Android, and the future of Steam on Linux.
- LINUX Unplugged — What’s your NextCloud?: Go full self-hosted with our team’s tips, and we share our setups from simple to complex. Plus what really happens on a 64-bit Linux box when you run 32-bit software, some very handy picks, our reaction to the new Raspberry Pi 4 and more.
- Tech Snap — SACK Attack: A new vulnerability may be the next ‘Ping of Death’; we explore the details of SACK Panic and break down what you need to know. Plus Firefox zero targeting Coinbase, the latest update on Rowhammer, and a few more reasons it’s a great time to be a ZFS user.
- User Error — Delete Your Community: Two #AskError specials in a row! Advice for our younger selves, leaving communities, our listening habits, and hoarding. Plus the most pressing question that’s ever been asked on the show, and more.