So much is happening at Linux Academy (we’ve been busy)! In April, we released 70+ Courses, Hands-On Labs, and Practice Exams to support our students’ mission to learn and grow. Then in July, we launched 150+ more. And now, we’re making history once again with The Great 200+!
This could not have been possible without our amazing students and community members. And we want to thank you for being a part of it!
Celebrate with us!
Enter for your chance to win a free, one-year subscription to Linux Academy. You’ll get unlimited access to our entire library of Courses, Interactive Diagrams, study groups, Hands-On Labs, and more for free! That includes all of our brand-new and updated content as well as our newest platform features. Just what you need to elevate your career and develop the skills that top employers are looking for!
In addition to a free subscription, we will be giving away something else very special during our last live show (Nov. 15)! We can’t tell you what it is yet, but you definitely don’t want to miss out!
Here’s how to enter:
- Log in to your Linux Academy account. If you don’t have an account yet, you can sign up here for free.
- Share and post about the Great 200+ content release on social media (Facebook, Twitter, Google+, or LinkedIn) using the hashtag #thegreat200.
- Submit direct links to your posts on the giveaway entry page. You can enter to win up to 4 times per day until November 15! Make sure your posts are public so we can see them.
- Tune in to our live shows to see if you won!
Gems for Swag
By sharing, you will also be entered to win Linux Academy gems! We will be randomly giving away gems to a few lucky winners throughout the month of November. Gems can be redeemed for Linux Academy merchandise from our online swag store.
Be sure to join us for our upcoming live shows for more chances to win! During our last live show (Nov. 15), we will also be giving away something very special! It’s a surprise you don’t want to miss!
Live Show Schedule:
- Tuesday, Nov. 6 at 10:30 AM CST: Security, Cloud, Kubernetes, and Google Cloud
- Thursday, Nov. 8 at 10:30 AM CST: AWS and Docker
- Tuesday, Nov. 13 at 10:30 AM CST: Linux and OpenStack
- Thursday, Nov. 15 at 10:30 AM CST: DevOps, Azure, and Enterprise Updates