It’s the final day of our 70+ month of new Courses, Practice Exams/Quizzes, and Hands-On Labs We hope you’re enjoying everything we released in week 1, week 2, and week 3 of this super exciting month.
With 70+ new Courses, Practice Exams/Quizzes, and Hands-On Labs, it’s hard to stay updated on everything that’s been released. If you missed our livestream announcements, you can get filled in on what was released below! You can also always watch the recorded streams at your convenience on our YouTube – subscribe for updates!
Thank you for celebrating all month with us! We’ll be announcing 150+ more in July!
Develop your cloud skills through hands-on training to advance your career – Start your 7-day free trial here.
We released these new Courses this month:
Here’s the full list of the new Courses, Practice Exams/Quizzes, and Hands-On Labs we launched:
Spring Content Releases Week 4 Livestream Recap:
April 30th – Linux, AWS, OpenShift, CoreOS, & Terraform Announced. Watch the livestream here!
Linux Foundation Certified System Administrator (v3.18)
In Linux Foundation Certified System Administrator (v3.18) with Chad Miller, you’ll learn everything you need to pass the new v3.18 of the LFCSA exam. Recently upgraded with more on containers & later versions of many common Linux tools, the exam is a great way to prepare for your career in system administration, & this course will help you practice through Hands-On Labs, videos & quizzes.
Start hands-on learning with these 15 labs!
- Archiving and Compressing Files and Directories
- Finding User Files and Reassigning Permissions
- Transfer Files Securely Via the Network
- Managing File Attributes and Permissions
- Installing and Managing Packages on Debian/Ubuntu Systems
- Installing and Managing Packages on Red Hat/CentOS Systems
- Installing and Managing Packages on Red Hat/CentOS Systems
- Deploy a Web Server with a VHost and Self Signed Certificate on RedHat/CentOS
- Generating and Exchanging SSH Keys for Secure Access
- Working with Networking Shares Using NFS
- Create and Mount an Encrypted Filesystem
- Creating Users and Group and Managing User Accounts
- Creating Users and Groups, Managing User Account and Granting Privileged Access
- Working with Logical Volume Manager (LVM) Partitions
- Create Swap Files or Partitions and Enable Them on Boot Monitoring Network Access
Red Hat Certified in Platform-as-a-Service Exam Prep Course EX280
Preparing to take the Red Hat EX280 exam or following the RHCA Cloud or RHCA DevOps certification track? Then the Red Hat Certified in Platform-as-a-Service Exam Prep Course EX280 with Treva Williams is for you! Get an in-depth training on managing & using Red Hat OpenShift Container Platform!
This course has 10 new Hands-On Labs to give you the real-world experience you need.
- Projects, Users and Roles (OpenShift)
- TLS Termination (OpenShift)
- Application Scaling (OpenShift)
- Creating Databases and Persistent Storage (OpenShift)
- Add Persistent Storage to Docker Registry (OpenShift)
- Interacting with the Docker Registry (OpenShift)
- S2I Applications (OpenShift)
- Resource Quotas (OpenShift)
- Installing OpenShift Cluster Metrics (OpenShift)
- Build a WordPress Website (OpenShift)
CoreOS Essentials with Treva Williams gives you exposure to the key terms, structures, & utilities that go along with CoreOS. You’ll walk through a basic local installation & follow along each lesson in a pre-configured environment. Learn how CoreOS is used for container implementations & clustering through several Hands-On Labs!
Hands-On Labs in this course:
- Convert the Fleet Service into a Unit in CoreOS
- Converting Cloud-Init Files to Ignition in CoreOS
- Install Matchbox Using RKT in CoreOS
- Running an HA Container Service with Fleetctl in CoreOS
- Running GOGS on CoreOS
Deploying to AWS with Ansible and Terraform
In Deploying to AWS with Ansible and Terraform with Derek Morgan you’ll get an intro to deploying actual infrastructure to AWS using the popular tools Terraform and Ansible. Learn the basics of Terraform & Ansible while solidifying your skills in VPC, EC2, S3, IAM, Route53, Load Balancers, & Autoscaling Groups on AWS by deploying a real-world product that you can use.
Managing Applications and Infrastructure with Terraform
Managing Applications and Infrastructure with Terraform with Derek Morgan provides the basics of Terraform while deploying real infrastructure involving Docker, AWS, & even Kubernetes! You’ll understand the many Terraform functions & parameters to help you create IaC that follows best practices while being easy to read & maintain.
There are 9 hands-on Labs in this course to give you the real-world experience you need!
- Terraform Apply
- Terraform Console and Interpolation Syntax
- Terraform Deployment Troubleshooting
- Terraform Join and Count
- Terraform Maps
- Terraform Modules
- Terraform RandomID and S3 Buckets
- Terraform Template Files and File Function
- Terraform Variable Files
AWS SysOps Administrator
Course refresh! AWS SysOps Administrator with Trent Hayes will teach you everything needed to pass the AWS Certified SysOps Administrator – Associate certification exam through numerous hands-on activities throughout this course. You’ll gain the experience and practical skills that really matter on the job!
Hands-on Labs in this course:
- S3 Versioning and Lifecycle Rules
- Building a Three Tier Network VPC from Scratch
- Creating a Custom CloudWatch
- Creating an EBS Snapshot with CloudWatch Events
- Deploying a Highly Available Web App and a Bastion Host
- Deploying an App with CloudFormation
- EC2 Backup and Restore
- RDS Backup and Restore
- RDS MultiAZ and Read Replica
- Resizing Root EBS Volumes
- Troubleshooting AutoScaling
- VPC Peering
- Deploying with OpsWorks
- Working with AWS Config
Learn AWS By Doing
We introduce Learn AWS By Doing with Anthony James, where you’ll learn, understand, and master AWS in a 100% hands-on way. You’ll be immersed in the world of AWS through 29 Hands-On Labs- become an AWS master today!
Hands-on Labs in this course to help you master AWS:
- Introduction to AWS Identity and Access Management (IAM)
- Introduction To Amazon S3 (Simple Storage Service)
- Amazon S3 Versioning and Lifecycle Policies
- Amazon S3 Permissions
- Amazon S3 Bucket Policies
- Design and Implement S3 Solutions
- Introduction to EC2
- Getting Started With Windows Server On Amazon EC2
- Creating EC2 Amazon Machine Images (AMIs)
- Create a Classic Elastic Load Balancer (ELB)
- Introduction to the Application Load Balancer
- Auto Scaling and High Availability
- Working with EBS
- EFS Storage Solutions
- Preparing an Instance for a Custom AMI
- Introduction to VPC
- Creating and Testing a Peering Connection with a Private VPC
- Creating a NAT Gateway
- AWS Security Essentials – VPC Endpoints and Securing S3
- Security Groups and Network ACLs
- Building a Three Tier Network VPC From Scratch in AWS
- VPC and VPC Networking
- VPC Network Security
- Creating a DynamoDB Table inside the AWS Console
- Interacting with DynamoDB using the AWS SDK for Node.js
- Deploying & Configuring Lambda Functions for Our API Using the AWS Console
- Creating Lambda Functions for Our API Gateway API with the AWS CLI
- Creating API Gateway Resources and Methods in the AWS Console
- Static Site Deployment with AWS S3