Take a break from all that training you’ve been doing, and get out your pumpkin carving tools! Show us your best pumpkin for a chance to win 100 gems (1st place), 75 gems (2nd place), or 50 gems (3rd place)! Gems can be used to purchase Linux Academy swag from our online swag store.
We believe in the strength of community, and we hope fun activities and contests like this help bring our community closer together. You don’t have to be a Linux Academy student or employee to participate, but you’ll want to join our community to receive your gems! This contest is open to anyone and everyone! Submission deadline is October 24, 2018, and the top 3 winners will be announced on October 31st!
Just follow these steps to participate:
- Carve, paint, or decorate your pumpkin. It can be related to Linux or other cloud technologies.
- Take a picture of your pumpkin.
- Use this Google Form to submit your pumpkin photo. We can’t wait to see them!
- Post your pumpkin on social media. Tag @linuxacademycom and use the hashtag #JackOLinux!
- Vote on your favorite pumpkins and nominate winners from October 25-30.
What kind of pumpkin are you planning to carve; spooky, funny, Pinehead pumpkin? Check out the pumpkins others submitted last year for inspiration.