Thanks for starting off 2019 with us as we released so much new hands-on training content featuring high-quality Courses, Hands-On Labs, and Interactive Diagrams!
We put our students’ futures first and create our training content based on what they want to learn. We’re proud to deliver training that’s focused on our students’ success. Check out what we launched in January and let us know which Course you’re taking first with #ReleaseTheTraining!
Stay tuned for our next Course launch in April!
New Hands-On Cloud and Linux Online Training Courses:
Our Courses include Hands-On Labs in live cloud environments, Interactive Diagrams, flash cards, study groups, direct access to our expert Training Architects, downloadable Course videos, and more training tools to help you develop the real-world skills you need to meet your goals.
New Interactive Diagrams:
- The Book of Nephele
- Hadoop Quick Start Guide
- The Shadow Chronicle
- Kali Linux Guide
- Cloud Security Fundamentals Guide
- Intro to AWS Migration
- The Data Dispatch
- The EKS Manifest
- Orion Papers Pro
- Monitoring Kubernetes with Prometheus
- Linux OS Fundamentals
- Cloud Migration with Google Cloud
- The Function Flow
- Git Quick Start
- Ansible Quick Start
- System Tooling with Go
- The Puppet Project
- Subnetting Fundamentals
- Cloud Migration Fundamentals
- Kuberenetes Essentials
- Launch Your First Operator
- Learn Microservices by Doing
- Docker Quick Start
In case you missed it, here’s what happened in 2018:
- 2018 New Training Content Recap
- New Enterprise features and updates
- We have the most Google Cloud training on the planet!
- Jupiter Broadcasting joined our team
- New Practice Exam system
- We maintain the highest-quality content in the industry
- Opened the Gems-for-swag store
- Released new video features
- Created Interactive Diagrams
- Released the Cloud Playground
- Updated our navigation system
- Launched a new User Profile
- Have had so much student success!
- And much more!