Our developers and instructors have been working away at bringing you new courses and features here at Linux Academy! Here’s some of the content we released last week:
- AWS Essentials – A new course from instructor Tom Haslett that will introduce you to AWS, walk you through the process of setting up your own AWS account, and teach you the essentials to get you using AWS’s core services. No prior AWS experience needed!
- Serverless Concepts – We’re so excited for instructor Johnny Jelinek’s first course, which will teach you the basics of this hot new technology, including AWS Lambda, Google Firebase, and more.
- Amazon Marketplace – The Linux Academy Android App is now available on the Amazon Marketplace! Study with Linux Academy on your Amazon Fire device.
- Course Reset – Want to go back and start from the beginning? You can now reset progress on a course you’ve started.
- New Speed Controls – In addition to the 15 second flashback feature we announced last week, we’ve added new options for video speed. You can watch at 0.5x, 0.75x, 1x, 1.25x, 1.5x, 1.75x, or 2x.
- New Dashboard – Test out your new dashboard, which will make it easier to find your in-progress courses, learning paths, and bookmarks.