We’re so excited to announce the release of two brand new courses this week! Doug V refreshed Implementing Microsoft Azure Infrastructure Exam 70-533 course to keep you updated in the latest 70-533 exam objectives, and Matt U launched the new Google Certified Professional – Cloud Architect – Part 1 course for those of you interested in taking the Google Cloud Architect certification exam!
Implementing Microsoft Azure Infrastructure Exam 70-533
Azure extraordinaire, Doug Vanderweide, recently refreshed the Implementing Microsoft Azure Infrastructure Exam 70-533 course to focus on the latest exam objectives. Fully packed with 98 videos and 11 hands-on labs, this course is designed to give students the needed hands-on skills to be a successful Azure cloud admin.
- Design and implement Azure App Service Apps
- Create and manage Azure Resource Manager virtual machines
- Design and implement a storage strategy
- Implement Azure Active Directory
- Implement virtual networks
- Design and deploy ARM templates
This is an advanced course, and it assumes you have worked with Azure’s core services; namely, storage, virtual networks, virtual machines, Azure Active Directory and App Service apps. It also assumes you are familiar with the basic concepts behind devops.
You should review the PowerShell Essentials course if you have little or limited experience with PowerShell. All three Azure certification exams expect you to be able to orchestrate Azure services through PowerShell.
Get Started on the Implementing Microsoft Azure Infrastructure Exam 70-533 course
Google Certified Professional – Cloud Architect – Part 1
One of our newest Course Authors, Matthew Ulasien, just launched the Google Certified Professional – Cloud Architect – Part 1 (of 3) course designed to help students who are interested in Google Cloud Platform (GCP) to become familiar with the platform, navigate the console, and learn its capabilities. It will also prepare students for the Google Cloud Architect certification exam by laying down the foundational principles.
Skills that will be covered:
- Identify the purpose and value of Google Cloud Platform products and services
- Interact with Google Cloud Platform services
- Describe ways in which customers have used Google Cloud Platform
- Choose among and use application deployment environments on Google Cloud Platform: Google App Engine, Google Container Engine, and Google Compute Engine
- Choose among and use Google Cloud Platform storage options: Google Cloud Storage, Google Cloud SQL, Google Cloud Bigtable, and Google Cloud Datastore
- Make basic use of BigQuery, Google’s managed data warehouse for analytics