We’re starting 2019 off right with a burst of fresh training content! We’ll be announcing brand new and updated Courses and hands-on labs in January.
What Does This Mean for You?
You’ve been asking, and we’re so glad to deliver NEW and updated AZURE content! We’ve been busy building out our Azure Training Architect team, and we’re excited to give you this new content. We’ll also be releasing new and updated hands-on content in all of our other training categories as well.
Also, don’t miss your chance to win one free year of training at Linux Academy! Help us share the news about Linux Academy and all of our new, high-quality training content to be entered to win! Find out more details on how to participate here.
Our popular live shows will be back, so join us each week as we announce new content and give away gems for swag! Follow us on YouTube, Twitch, and Facebook to be the first to know when a new Course launches.
Live Show Schedule
- Tuesday, January 15 at 10:30 AM CST
- Tuesday, January 22 at 10:30 AM CST
- Tuesday, January 29 at 10:30 AM CST
We’ll be announcing new content and interacting with all of you! Follow along and help spread the news with #ReleaseTheTraining.
Be on the lookout for more hands-on training content in:
Explore our new training launches so far:
P.S. – Here’s what happened in 2018:
- 2018 New Training Content Recap
- New Enterprise features and updates
- We have the most Google Cloud training on the planet!
- Jupiter Broadcasting joined our team
- New Practice Exam system
- We maintain the highest-quality content in the industry
- Opened the Gems-for-swag store
- Released new video features
- Created Interactive Diagrams
- Released the Cloud Playground
- Updated our navigation system
- Launched a new User Profile
- Have had so much student success!
- And much more!
We love hearing from all of you and create our content based on what you want to learn. We’re proud to deliver training that’s focused on our students’ success. We can’t wait to kick off 2019 with all of you!