Happy Friday from the Linux Academy! This week, we have a bevy of student passes in our community that we’re overjoyed to celebrate. Check them out below!
- Brian G. passed the AWS CSA – Professional!
- Hazaq N. passed the AWS CSA – Professional!
- Joe S. passed the AWS CSA – Professional and provides fellow students some insights on how to succeed.
- Donnovan W. passed the AWS Certified Developer – Associate!
- Rohit R. passed the AWS Certified Developer – Associate!
- Jonathan D. passed the AWS Certified Developer – Associate!
- Simon P. passed the AWS SysOps – Associate!
- Niall F. passed the AWS SysOps – Associate!
- Wesley P passed all three AWS Associate certifications in one month!
- Yan S. passed the AWS CSA – Associate!
- Ronni J. conquered the LFCE and went on to get work as a Linux System Administrator.
- Shavkatbek B. passed the RHCSA, and reminds us all to watch our time while taking an exam.
- Travis S. got his first certification with the LPIC-1 and is prepping for more.
- Adeline Gaelle N. passed the Linux+ 102 with a perfect score.
- Kinheng E. passed the Linux+ 103!
- Senai W. passed Linux Essentials!
- Christopher F. passed Linux Essentials, and it gearing up for the LPIC-1.
- Jason S. passed Linux Essentials, and is now prepping for the AWS SA.
- Thomas C. passed the RHCSA!
- William S. passed the LPIC-102!
- Steve M. passed Linux Essentials!