It’s Friday once more and we have a big week of student exam passes, as well as a new course announcement!
Manage & Deploy Code with AWS Developers Tools by instructor Thomas Haslett explores the tools used to manage, deploy, and store an application on AWS. For those wanting to add AWS CodeCommit, CodeDeploy, and CodePipeline in to their tool belt, look no farther: Linux Academy has got you covered.
- Troy W. passed the AWS CSA – Associate, and is setting his sights on Pro certification.
- Rohit M. passed the AWS CSA – Associate!
- Dennis W. is now 3/3 with AWS – Associate exams, after passing the SysOps Administrator exam.
- Or M. passed the AWS CSA – Associate!
- Rob P. passed the AWS SysOps Administrator – Associate!
- Erik B. passed the AWS Developer – Associate exam, and will be taking SysOps shortly to earn the trifecta.
- Vladimir S. earned with fourth AWS certification by passing the AWS Certified Developer – Associate exam.
- Robin K. passed the AWS CSA – Associate!
- Richard D. passed the Puppet Professional certification, and offers his tips to success.
- Marvin C. passed the Puppet 203, and it now working toward the RHCE7.
- James H. passed Linux Essentials, and is now working toward LPIC-1 certification.
- Eric H. passed Linux Essentials, and is gearing up for the LPIC-1.
- Menad H. passed the RHCE!
- Darin G. “nailed” his Linux Essentials exam!
- Dennis K. passed Linux Essentials!