Another week of success has come and gone at the Linux Academy, and we’re pleased to share students passes, and new information with you!
If you’re a current student, join us in the community or response to this post to offer suggestions about what type of blog posts you want to see on the Linux Academy blog! Check out the community post here!
- Shortly after using Linux Academy for the LFCS, and reviewing out “How to Get a Linux Job” series, Adedayo S has gotten two job offers. Congratulations!
- Durga K shares his experience with passing the AWS CSA – Associate
- Sathish Kumar D passed the AWS CSA – Pro, his fourth certification passed after using Linux Academy. Keep up the great work!
- Takeshi M passed the AWS – Associate!
- Thomas H passed the AWS Developer – Associate, completing the trifecta of Associate exams
- Joseph K passed the AWS CSA – Associate!
- Sam O passed the AWS CSA – Associate!
- Henrik J passed the AWS CSA – Pro!
- Curt G passed the LPIC-1!
- Pavel S passed both the LX0-103 and LX0-104!
- Milos D passed the RHCSA7, and answers questions about study habits for his success
- Kaleb M passed the RHCSA7, and will be prepping for the RHCE soon
- Stephen E passed Linux Essentials!
- Ben D passed Linux Essentials!
- Kevin passed the LX0-103; wish him luck for his LX0-104 exam next week
- Francisco Ismael F passed both LX0-103 and Lz0-104 in the same day. Amazing!