As usual, it’s been a great week here at the Linux Academy. With a new lab, new Cloud Cadet, new nuggets, and our weekly round of passes, we’re here to keep you up-to-date on what’s happening around the Academy.
The newest episode of Cloud Cadet looks at the AWS CSA Professional exam and explores the best ways to study. To see more, check it out here.
- Creating Linux Virtual Machines with the Azure CLI
- Configuring Secure FTP on a Ubuntu VM in Microsoft Azure
- Configuring VNC on Microsoft Azure Ubuntu Instance
- Microsoft Azure’s Inbound Packet Inspector and Securing SSH Connections
- Microsoft Azure and Linux: Usernames, Passwords and SSH Key Exchange
- How to Use Microsoft Azure’s Inbound Packet Inspector in Conjunction with Linux Firewalld
- Running Nginx Virtual Hosts on Microsoft Azure
- Configuring VNC on a Microsoft Azure CentOS Instance
- Running Apache Virtual Hosts on Microsoft Azure
- Miguel G passed the AWS CSA – Associate exam!
- Rob M passed the AWS CSA – Associate and is moving on to SysOps.
- Chris F passed the AWS CSA – Associate!
- Johnathan B passed the AWS CSA – Associate!
- Kiran J passed the AWS CSA – Associate!
- Thomas H passed the AWS CSA – Associate, is gearing up for SysOps, and offers some study advice
- Paul C passed the AWS SysOps – Associate course!