Since Linux Academy has the most Google Cloud training in the world, you’d better believe that we’re attending Google Next 2018! Our team will be joining 20,000 cloud enthusiasts to explore the future of the cloud and keep you ahead of the curve.
Every year, Google Cloud Next brings in a diverse crowd of customers, partners, influencers, and developers passionate about the cloud. With over 400 sessions at this year’s conference, it’s hard to summarize the theme of Google Cloud Next ’18. One thing is certain; you won’t be disappointed! We’re especially pumped for all the sessions on Infrastructure & Operations and Security.
“If a session has “Security” or “Kubernetes” in the title, that’s where I’ll be! Though, if there’s a session on unikernels in production, I’ll push everyone out of the way to be first in line. 😛” — Ben Lambert, Google Cloud Training Architect
Want to meet up with us at the conference? Here’s where you can find our team:
- Monday night at the Celebrate Diversity Reception
- Monday night at the Partner Summit Celebration at the Yerba Buena Gardens
- Every day at Kiosk #W3112 (upstairs, near the Hands-on Lab Theater)
- Wednesday’s evening event
- Tweet us at @LinuxAcademyCOM to find out where we are at any given time!
If you have a passion for teaching and want to change lives through education, we want to meet you! Drop by our kiosk to meet our team. We may even have on-the spot interviews, so come prepared!
If you’re not attending Google Cloud Next ’18, no worries! You can still interact with our Google team on Thursday, July 26th at 10:30AM CDT during our 150+ Content Release LiveStream to announce our new Google content and the biggest highlights from Google Cloud Next. Stay tuned as we bring you the latest Google Cloud news in upcoming blogs!
Google Cloud Resources:
- How-To Guide: Basic Introduction to Google Cloud Platform Firewalls
- How-To Guide: Back Up Your Computer with CloudBerry and GCP
- Google Cloud Essentials
- Google App Engine Deep Dive
- Google Cloud Security Essentials