Ready to learn Google Cloud by doing? From new courses to new labs, we have a ton of exciting new Google Cloud updates at Linux Academy (where you can get the most Google Cloud training on this planet!).
With engaging features like Cloud Playground, Interactive Diagrams, Hands-On Labs in live cloud environments, customizable flashcards, study groups, direct access to our expert Training Architects, downloadable Course videos, and more, Linux Academy has the highest quality and quantity of Google Cloud training.
Our numerous hands-on training tools allow you to learn by doing and solidify your skills through real-world experience!
Google Cloud Sandboxes
Practice what you’re learning by spinning up live environments within Linux Academy! You can now spin up live Google Cloud Sandboxes in our Cloud Playground! We provide you with the log-in credentials for risk-free learning. No additional costs, compliance, downloads, or management is needed, everything is securely located on Linux Academy.
In Cloud Playground, you can use hands-on virtual machines, instant terminals, or our Cloud Sandboxes to safely learn, build, and break whatever you like. Spin up Google Cloud environments in seconds and safely test or play with new features in an environment!
Google Cloud Labs
We released 30+ Google Cloud Hands-On Labs in March and can’t wait to bring you more!
We provide you with log-in credentials to access live Google Cloud Environments, on-demand. You can follow alongside the training content and practice what you’re learning for real-world, hands-on experience.
Google Cloud Hands-On Labs:
- Monitoring VMs with Stackdriver
- Working with Custom Images on Google Compute Engine
- Deploying an App Engine Application
- Utilizing Google Cloud Pub/Sub
- Working with Disks on Google Compute Engine
- Establishing a CI/CD Pipeline with Google Cloud
- Setting up for Google Cloud Spanner
- Creating Firewall Rules on a Google Cloud VPC Network
- Working with Data in Google Cloud SQL
- Connecting Networks with Google Cloud VPN using Cloud Router (Dynamic Routes)
- Integrating Google Cloud Functions
- Understanding Service Accounts and Scopes on Google Compute Engine
- Deploying to a Google Kubernetes Engine Cluster
- Object Versioning in Google Cloud Storage
- Connecting Networks with Google Cloud VPN using Static Routes
- Migrating Source Code to a Google Cloud Source Repository
- Deploying to Google Cloud App Engine
- View Sample Billing Data with BigQuery
- Setting Up a Google Cloud Development Environment
- Deploying to Google Compute Engine
- Create a Custom Mode VPC Network on Google Cloud Platform
- Working with Google Cloud Storage
- Deploying Resources with Google Cloud Deployment Manager
- Connecting to Cloud Bigtable with HBase Shell
- Connecting to Cloud Bigtable with cbt
- Using Startup Scripts on Google Compute Engine
- Managing Google Cloud SQL Instances
- Setting Cloud Storage Lifecycle Rules
- Working with Snapshots on Google Compute Engine
- Triggering a Cloud Function with Cloud Pub/Sub
- Working with Compute Engine Windows
New Google Cloud Courses
Google Cloud Certified Professional Cloud Developer
Get prepared for the Google Cloud Professional Cloud Developer Certification! This course covers all course objectives that have been published by Google as an outline for preparation for the exam. You’ll get hands-on walkthroughs and labs that will help reinforce the concepts that we present in this course.
Who should take this course:
You should have a couple of years of development experience as this course does not cover development basics, and you should be interested in developing applications for Google Cloud!
Google Cloud Certified Professional Cloud Architect
Get prepared to take and pass the Google Cloud Certified Professional Cloud Architect certification. Gain real-world experience through a multi-faceted approach to preparation with a broad range of lessons, hands-on demonstrations, lab environments, and practice questions.
Who should take this course:
You should have prior Google Cloud experience, as this is a difficult professional level exam.