AWS re:Invent 2017 is a couple of months away! In case you don’t know what it is, AWS re:Invent is a learning conference hosted by Amazon Web Services for the global cloud computing community. The event features keynote announcements, training and certification opportunities including over 1,000 technical sessions, a partner expo, after-hours events, and so much more! The event is ideal for developers and engineers, system administrators, systems architects, and technical decision makers. For more information, check out the agenda here.
With that in mind, how would you like to attend this huge event? We’re so excited to be sponsoring this, one of our BIGGEST giveaways yet! Linux Academy and Cloud Assessments are giving one person the trip of their AWS-dreams, and it could be you! Participation to enter is easy! There’s no purchase necessary to enter and new entry options are added weekly so make sure you check back for more entries!
- September 20, 2017: Competition opens
- October 31, 2017: Competition closes
- November 1, 2017: Winner gets notified and has 24 hours to accept prize.
- November 3, 2017: Winner is announced
- Fill out the form here.
- Complete at least five of the 10 entry options shown after you submit the form. (Remember to check back for extra entries each day!)
That’s it! No purchase necessary. Must be 18 and up to win. US only.
- FULL CONFERENCE PASS: Access to all keynotes and sessions, hands-on labs, re:Invent Expo, and the Developer Lounge. Plus, the Welcome Reception, Pub Crawl, and re:Play Party, as well as breakfast, lunch, and snacks on main conference days.
- 5-NIGHT HOTEL STAY: At Harrah’s provided by Linux Academy and Cloud Assessments.
- AIR FLIGHTS: Winner departs from city of their choice within the continental USA.
- MEET & HAVE LUNCH WITH OUR CEO/FOUNDER, ANTHONY JAMES
If you’d like to schedule a meeting with our team at AWS re:Invent 2017, you can do that here.
Have you been to AWS re:Invent in the past? What did you like most about the conference? If you haven’t been before, what are you most excited about seeing there? Let us know in the comments below!